Navigating a commercial lease agreement on your own can be a challenge. PeytonBolin can help.
Our team will deliver a complete lease review, so you know everything you’re agreeing to.
Commercial leases can have a lot of implications for your business, so getting legal help will ensure you understand all terms and obligations.
Our board-certified attorneys will break down legalese and help you reduce potential liability. We make sure that you’re only signing the lease when terms work on an operational level and are most favorable to you.
When you’re dealing with a commercial lease for a Florida property, we will review everything thoroughly, so you don’t have to.
What We Need:
- The commercial lease documents
- Your comments, questions, or concerns about the lease
- The letter of intent, if applicable
What You Get:
- A marked-up lease via email explaining all terms
How It Works:
- You submit a lease review request
- Within five working days of receipt, you get the reviewed lease back
- Request an expedited review for a fee if you need a faster service
PeytonBolin is ready to help you get better terms. Contact us now if you have questions about commercial leases.