Every closing requires a title search. The title search provides valuable information about ownership, liens, or other encumbrances on the property about to be sold.
An Opinion of Title tells you what’s going on with the property such as if there are any liens or easements. And municipalities typically require this document if you’re seeking development permits.
Don’t try to take on this step on your own. PeytonBolin can deliver an Opinion of Title to you in just a few days. Be sure to schedule a consultation with the team if you need more guidance with your situation.
What We Need:
- The property address
- Any requirements/documentation provided by the city
What You Get:
- Title search
- Opinion of Title
- Statement of property ownership
- Complete visibility about the property’s liens and encumbrances
How It Works:
- You request an Opinion of Title
- Within five business days of receipt, we provide all required documents
- Request expedited services for a fee if you need your document faster
Our experienced attorneys will help you get the documents you need during real estate transactions.
Reach out to us now if you have any questions about our services.